We are committed to building a more diverse and inclusive environment.
Our commitment to protecting human rights and promoting diversity guides all our internal and external policies. We provide all our members with a welcoming, respectful, honest, democratic, diversified work environment that encourages the development of each individual’s collective and individual talents.
Social responsibility has always been part of the culture of Silveiro Advogados
We want the common good: We have developed many actions and strategies to share with the community the benefits of our activities as economic agents.
We share our expertise
Our Firm is notable for providing legal advice pro bono for the establishment and operation of various third sector institutions and NGOs, such as:
- Fundação Pró-Tamar
- Hospital De Pronto Socorro De Porto Alegre (HPS)
- Parceiros Voluntários
- Fundação Projeto Pescar
- Fundação Irmão José Otão (FIJO)
- Junior Achievement
- Fundação Iochpe
- Fundação Tênis
- Fundação Mauricio Sitorsky Sobrinho
- Fundação Pensamento Digital
- Florescendo – Jardineiros Voluntários
- Fundação X-Frágil
- Fundação Brigada Militar
- Fundação Iberê Camargo
- Sociedade Israelita Riograndense
- Lar Dos Velhos
We Share Our Knowledge
We give back to society the knowledge we have accumulated. We recently promoted a free online qualification course for the role of Data Protection Officer (DPO), aimed exclusively at people who lost their jobs during the pandemic or who work in the third sector.
- We trained more than 1000 people;
- The program rating was 4.98/5.00;
- We even have instructors from competing firms and partner companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Sicredi, Banrisul, Unimed Porto Alegre, Grêmio, etc. As a result of this initiative, in 2020, we received the Lumen award for implementing the best practices in fighting against Covid-19.
We are also part of the INCLUIR DIREITO project, promoted by Centro de Estudos das Sociedades de Advogados – CESA, that provides qualified complementary education for Afro-descendant law students, facilitating their access to career opportunities in the most prominent law firms in Brazil. The project fights structural racism and makes a difference in overcoming inequality of opportunity for young people in the training phase.
55 11 3810.9800
Av. Faria Lima, 4221 – 16° andar – 04538-133
55 51 3027.8700
Av. Carlos Gomes, 258 • 9º andar • 90480-000